Come and Go is suitable from birth to 18kg child weight (approx. 4 years old). It fits rearward facing up to 18kg - allowing your child to face rearward longer for safety.
The seat has an integrated ISOFIX base. When you are stationary you can also rotate the seat for easy access to your child from the car door. No more stretching and leaning in when lifting them out or putting them in.
Come and Go’s exclusive Anti-Escape system, side-impact protection and extended rear-facing capability bring added in-car safety. The ISOFIX base with support leg brings extra security with a satisfying click. Simple.
The handy in-situ harness means you don’t have to adjust and rethread when changing head rest and shoulder strap height - and you can keep the soft goods on. Bonus.
Come and Go combines 1st class comfort with security thanks to deep side-wing impact protection panels, laid-back reclining seat and adjustable headrest for growing on the go. Pop-off washable covers keep Come and Go sparkling.
Come and Go comes with an industry-leading 4 year guarantee for your peace of mind.
- Come and Go is ‘extended rearward facing’ so your child can face rearward for longer - up to 4 years. Studies show it’s 5 times safer to face rearward.
- The seat has an integrated ISOFIX base. When you are stationary you can also rotate the seat for easy access to your child from the car door. Always drive with seat in fixed position. Seat rotation is for stationary use only.
- ISOFIX base has anti-rebound bar plus support leg.
- Side impact protection – contoured seat shape with deep side wing panels and force absorbing construction.
- Simple no-rethread headrest and shoulder strap height adjust.
- Fully adjustable for maximum comfort – multiple headrest positions and 4 recline positions in forward facing.
- Includes patented 5 point plus anti-escape system (Group 1 only).
- Quick-release 5 point safety harness distributes forces over the strongest parts of the body.
- Padded removable seat liner plus newborn seat wedge and headhugger for comfort.
- Anti-slip chest pads and tummy pad for a snug ride.
- Pop-off easy clean covers. You’ll thank us.
- Industry-leading 4 year guarantee.
Always drive with seat in fixed position. Seat rotation is for stationary use only.
Never put a child in a passenger seat fitted with an active front airbag. Airbags are designed to protect adults but can have the opposite effect on children.
Try to keep journeys for newborns up to 4 weeks old no longer than 30 minutes, and for older babies no longer than 2 hours. It is good for your baby to lie flat for most of the day, so if you do need to make a longer trip ensure that you take regular breaks to allow your little one to stretch out for a while away from their car seat.
Always be sure that your car seat and base are fitted correctly and are compatible with your child and car. Always refer to your instruction manual.
Fit matters. See the Cosatto Car Seat Fit Checker https://www.cosatto.com/car-seat-fit-checker
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.